Datos personales

Mi foto
You have to become what you fancy.

sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

tv babe



While zapping I found Clueless and couldn't resist to it I love that movie even if I wasn't a teenager in the 90's - my best high school friend called me, we talked for an hour about silly things and tennis lessons- Privileged and American Idol - B came over she bought me frozen yogurt -Foo fighter's cover of Arcade fire's keep the car running made my day I even tape myself dancing to it in a towel(I was just coming from the shower)and have the camera ready like it knew it was gonna be played on the radio.
Ps1:This picture is from 47street fall/winter 09
PS2:About missing my old friends I actually contacted one of them sometimes it feels good to be the one who makes the first move makes you look mature.

No hay comentarios:

cool stalkers