Datos personales

Mi foto
You have to become what you fancy.

martes, 14 de abril de 2009

The sun in my skin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A new week started I feel good/dentist removed my stiches on monday/my best friend is sick, boring and texts me funny stuff in facebook/ there was a sex and the city marathon I only watched two of them my head needed to rest but that episode "Carrie's pimple episode" haha was so hillarious have flashbacks when a pimple decide to pop out back in high school and mom allowed me to skip classes /I realized how easily is talking to strangers now that we are all grown ups with some inmature exceptions/ I remember Fashion tv still alive thanks to eye-catchy Maria Bonita collection and I'm in love with that Company of thieves song.

Ps: Isabelle Mcnally she dates the guy from The Virgins love her messy homeless look even though she's a rich kid :)

No hay comentarios:

cool stalkers