Datos personales

Mi foto
You have to become what you fancy.

jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

back of the van.I know that you are leaving

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On wednesday I spend the afternoon eating fruit salad ,reading and listening to the altern version of the Indie Rock Playlist from April 09 it was a pretty good mix full of adorable songs,Today the camera obscura one ,was on the radio I'm considering that my hometown radio is constantly sneaking into my personal playlists to get some inspiration crazy right?
Thursday -went to school for an hour class-the weather was very hot so didn't know what to wear-went for the safe bet tee and cropped jeans -I was running late -I jumped into the bus-I got that proximity feeling and I was so damn right- couldn't help to smile when signs are all around - then the feeling got lost-I wore my sunglasses all day -

Song:Back of the van-Ladyhawke

No hay comentarios:

cool stalkers