Datos personales

Mi foto
You have to become what you fancy.

domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

sunday chills



I went to sleep with B's ipod on -I admire the fact she has timeless music that reminds her good and bad stuff from the past- I got some memories back too like when I heard in her playlist an old Hillary Duff song we secretly loved since the very first moment we secretly went to see "A cinderella story" in 2004 - Mom brought me a muffin -We watched 90210 and I try to explained to her who was the pregnant chick but she said all those girls look the same in that show-We also remember the times we watched Laguna Beach and laugh everytime a person's name appear followed by a label (Lc's father, Cameron's mom) -I found an old picture I took in 2006 from my lost photobucket account-I missed the times when Grey's Anatomy was aired in sunday's afternoons -Today's song was Crack the shutters

Ps:I like this tee is from cobrasnake

No hay comentarios:

cool stalkers