Datos personales

Mi foto
You have to become what you fancy.

jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

Busy busy bee

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I woke super early got some grocery shopping to do then had lunch and ran to school, after classes I met B on campus she asked me to go with her to some art exhibition but first we head back to my dentist apointment-there was a oh no oh my moment outside campus reason begins with an A anyway the first gallery was closed we tried another one ,walk like thousand miles, we saw it pretty boring we left,as people pass us by with tickets on hand B got sad and angry because she wasn't going to the Oasis concert I tried to confort her by saying we weren's missing that much we were kids back then so we didn't exactly grow up listening that band as the 90's teenagers did-big fat lie I was dying to see them alive playing Little by Little and I listened to them since I was 8- well things got worst the oasis thing caused people to be stuck in traffic for hours .An hour later we stopped by to a cofee shop for some food and finally got home .

No hay comentarios:

cool stalkers