Datos personales

Mi foto
You have to become what you fancy.

lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

at 22

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cause all she wants is a boyfriend
She gets one-night stands
She's thinking how did I get here
I'm doing all that I can


Lily Allen has always been my famous-favorite, since she appeared in mid 06’s singing Smile so tonight I will go to bed listening to those missing tracks from her new album I just realized I liked almost every song on it, just like happened three years ago with Snow Patrol’s eyes open .I heart cold winter days watching old episodes from Lipstick Jungle can't wait til July for season 2 and I used to own pretty dresses as a child and this happens very often :I can't help hating umproductive days but there's always a tomorrow to plan. Like my dream wedding and how i want my girls to dress if I marry at 22.

No hay comentarios:

cool stalkers